Wednesday 13 August 2008

12 days later




Its been 12 days now since i had lower jaw surgery-and things are good.I went to see the surgeon for the last time today as he is off on holiday-he said things are going well hes pleased-so im pleased.


Still have the splint in and the bands on so food is still mushy stuff like mash potatoes,gravy,scrambled eggs,weetabix.I have tried blending down normal food and its better-it really fill you up better than a smoothie!!


The surgeon says the ortho will see me on the 26th and he will take the splint out and change the bottom wire as it snapped in surgery.I will still be in bands for a few more weeks after that but can take them out to eat so i can cope with that!!!


Swelling is not too bad but still there-well i hope so as i look like desperate dan at the mo-the surgeon says its just bruised soft tissue,


I still cant smile yet so i look dead misreable but im not really...

No comments: